Monday, August 20, 2007

Picture for the day..!
Well... wont be any recent pic of mine.. cos my fren's cam phone spoilt..! bored bored bored..! gonna buy a new hp aft my exam nahx. wanna tk lotsa pic during my 1.5mths holiday. lolx..! dun care..! i wanna buy..! lolx...! =D

hmmm anyw todae acc mama for a eye check up at SGH... reached there abt 9.30am. hehex.
brought my books along so i can study there. haha. =D no choice..! tml is my first paper..! hmmm haha... eheheh... can sae is 85% prepared for my Finance paper tml ba. no confident though. but wil try my best... die die mux pass..! no sup for this sem..! arghh..! make me even more stress.

hmmm kk... i wil kp it short for now. gonna hv a rest first..
be back soon..!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home