Thursday, September 20, 2007

sadden..! misses those ppl ard mi..!



todae nt a gd dae for me la...
received a call from my agent... she told me, todae wil be my last dae of work cos all the mooncakes sold out sia..! haix. so the part timers dun hav to work from tml onwards le. i was stunk.! dun wanna accept the fact lor. haix. miss those tym laughing away wid my "niu nian jiemei" lol. there's reason behind the 'niu nian" thingy nahx. hahax.

think of it, i wanna laugh liaox. hahax.. although it was a few daes.. it was indeed fun working wid them, exclude tat bitch..! haha. opps..! sarcastic bitch we ever met huh..! *puke..! anyw todae is our last dae so heck care la.. hahax. we sign out at 2pm lor. but leave at 1.30pm cos tat bitch cant stand us taking pic haha..! jealous isit..!? lolx. her face black lyk charcoal la. eeeee~ kns..!

anyw we noe who's gd and who's not..! hehex.
being praise by the customer, and she's jealous.. oh my..! wth! den at my back say my bad words..?! lolx. i dun mind eh..! cos i noe wad im doing. and im doing cos of $$$ and nt arguing wid tat bitch, so i prefer to kp quiet..! hahax... anyw i wont see her face anymore..! never again la..!

lol... hmmm anyw my niu nian jiemei and mi... left w/o saying anything to tat bitch. hahax. heck..!
hmm i've learnt lotsa things for the past few daes at taka... met all sorts of customers.. =D and oso met lotsa staff... hehex.. the most memorable one was my "niu nian jiemei". will miss them lotsa..!! ciao real soon.

hmmm below wil be those pic we took... no tym to tk a gd one lor. sianx.!
lolx.
=DD

::

that's wad we left..! h
ahax. pathetic isn't it?

!

BEFORE..!


AFTER..!


MY "NIU NIAN JIEMEI"


me & "niu nian" lolx. opps. lolx.

AFTER WORK..!


OUR BO LIAOX pic..! haha




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home