Tuesday, September 16, 2008

* HEY GIRL!
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!*

=D




*phew! was freaking busy for the past few days, and same goes for this week... hmmm....
been celebrating 3 people's birthday this month (sion, sharon & jess).lol. busy right?!
anyw today is my... hmmm don't know is it my lucky or unlucky day! =( shall say about the unlucky stuff first. well, suey suey when im on my way to my lab, i fell on the escalator... grrrr BLEED!!! pain!!!!... rush to the wash room to wipe the blood.
after that, while going up the stairs to my lab.... trip on the stair again.. wth!!! suey lei!!! who curse me!!!!?? =(

ok.. reached lab... checked my exams results.! first time in my Poly life no Cs and Ds...
*phew* just plain luck ba..


-had missed out the updates on 12, 13 & 14sept.
hmmm i shall blog here ba.

12sept::

went over to my guy's place.
for?!
just to create a birthday card for my char bor. wahaha.
its been long since the last time i create a personal card for friends.



there..
those stuffs used.



wahaha! the final product!
don't wanna reveal the content.
SECRET! only those who were
there will get to see it.. lol.

**p.s: girl.. you havnt call me PRO lei. lol jkjk!




*lastly. me & my guy.*
(web cam whoring)



13sept::

long day... met up with my 3 char bor.
earliated 21st birthday celebration for sharon.




i know everyone will ask why
i alway take pic in the toilet??
well, maybe it's a place where we can
take a full lenght pic of our own ba.
or maybe we really love toilet alot!
haha crap!




me & the birthday girl.


my char bor..
we just simply love cam whoring!





yum yum yum!!
aghh! im hungry now!!!



small small surprise for sharon.
hope she'll like it.



*make a wish!*


*pressiez from me, yy & angelia*


we part at 5pm..
met my cousin for her belated birthday celebration. wahahaha!










she loves the "bearbear"
lots =D




14sept::

well after work...
head to sharon's house for her birthday celebration with her parents.



eh.. laopo! why always kena
caught dancing "parapara" de?!
opps =X not purposely de uh.
is by chance de! =D



super candid shot!
sharon ah! what you doing sia?!
muhehex!




our Kpo girl...
ps: sry uh girl.. i noe u gonna
kill me for saying u Kpo!
jk oni ah.. why so serious?! lol




it's nice!



** im damn bloated after eating so much food!! grrrr..
but its fun though..

hope you'll have a memorable birthday. girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home