Thursday, January 15, 2009

BLUE SCREEN.





felt SUPER DUPER LETHARGIC when i woke up this morning.
this week have been real BUSY with the work that had been assigned to me..

from testing, analysing J2EE codes, SQL querying, verifying batch files, running batch files, unix programming...

*PHEW*
well, everyday is a challenge for me..
something that I will never learn/experience in school.
and now, i'm left with 19 days..
just 19 days! =( my attachment is coming to an end.
fast uh!


ok!well well well.
had made up my mind to further study!!
haa.
friends around asked..
is this what i really want? haa.
yup!!~


i simply miss SCHOOL days! it's AWESOME ok!


oh last thing.
my desktop this day scuks.
the blue screen was flashed to me THRICE.
what does that mean?!
2 possibilities.
either the RAM or motherboard causes the problem! aghh!




*GG*

zZ.




[[imissmyBOYFRIEND.]]

-: im still waiting to see you again :-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home