Thursday, September 10, 2009

Total Shag-ness.




i feel so lethargic now!!!!
ok,
when you say you are tired
you become tired.
therefore if i say i am not tired
then i am not tired.


i am not tired. i am not tired. i am not tired..zzzzz

BUTTT... my mind still went GG!
howhowhow!
i must hang on till 13th..
i must MUST MUST MUST!!! aghhh...

yesterday was a hectic one..
went over for my rehearsal straight after work, changed up, put on make ups and there we go....
stage block, practise practise practise, showtime and briefing!

managed to had my dinner at 1145pm. can you imagine that?!
and i only had butter stick and apples last night eh!
what a day.


well, my leave approved, and sooo... i'll be knocking off at 1230pm later!! wootS'
gonna collect my laptop, which cost me $160 for diagnosis and upgrade of RAM...
*heartpain*
awww, i think i will spend alot today!
gotta get a HDD at COMEX too.

current indulged:
I WANT hor fun for dinner. lol.



p.s: anna thng cant wait to knock off...
meeting bf later! *imissmybf laaa* :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home