Thursday, September 27, 2007



nitex out..!


Hmmm well... ytd nite went to PH.. actually there're abt 6 ppl going de. but end up some cannot make it, some sick, some dun wanna go, some no $$$... then only 3 ppl go including me... but its ok la. hahax.

anyw went to my fren hse first cos stil v early. as meeting my other fren at 10.30pm at harbourfront station. lol. my fren hse was damn big... two storey sia. haha i dun mention whose hse is tat la... cos he scared terrorist tacker his hse ma. haahaa wad a lame one. anyw took some pic of his hse nor. haha. nth to do ma. c him play games. omg.

::




nice stairs.


his kitchen.


his messy room la


thnx for e mooncake. nice one..!

ok next..
we went off at 9.30pm... took train there.. rch at 10.15pm.. hahax. jux nice...
den we headed our way to PH. our first tym there eh. hahax. was excited though. =DD
lol anyw i drank two tequila and half bottle of heineken nia.. dont wanna drink too much..
wa it was fun on the dance floor wid my frenx. dance til 2plus... cos the songs there kinda random leiix. prefer ZOUK.

one of my fren gtg off le. we sent her off for a cab. SAYO..!
*see ya real soon. misses..

hmmm aft tat... we go somewhere to slack lorr.. kinda shag lorr. feel lyk sleeping la. den suey suey, heavy rain, plus the strong wind, making me shiver lyk hell... its damn cold ok. haix. we waited for the rain to stop... went to flag a cab at 4plus... reached my fren hse for a bath den waited for his parents to get ready den fetch me hm... thnx alot leii.. kinda ps. actually i walk hm oso can de. dun wanna mafan his mum de... =D

*btw thnx for "so call" can sae is taking care of me tat nite eh... thnx thnx.. =)
i noe ur shag too..! keke. slp more ba.. see ya real soon.

::


outside of PH.


the dance floor
no crowd yet.




me & my "niu nian jiemei"


cant realli see the rain BUT
it's raining heavily.

**overall... it was a fun nite wid my fren there... =D hope u guys had enjoyed too. our nxt outing soon eh..! will update...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home