Saturday, March 22, 2008


missed.

im back..!

well.. as usual. too lazy to update any entry de.
BUT as promised.
for SOMEONE sake... i WILL update no matter how lazy i am now. LAUGHS.!

hmmm really dunno where to start writing lei. BUT its FUN during the 2 weeks trip to Thailand.
get to see all my relatives there... =D

well. NOTE.! dun ever travel to Thailand during this period lei... DAMN FCUKING HOT..! its burning ok!
kekex.....

hmmm put up some pic ba.... jux too many liao lor... 202 pic lei....
i'll choose some ba....
wahahas.



the padi field.=D





the white temple at chiangRai.
cool huh.
so many hands....
hahas.



she dotes me.



dinner dinner....


my hometown. hahas.



me & bro "goh"...

p.s:

hope u understand my lazy-ness ok? hehes.

oh b4 i stop here...

thnx for the emails huh. =D lols.
appreciate it!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home