Monday, January 28, 2008

IM FREAKY SICK.! haix haix haix.! help.!


haix. my sickness is getting worst. haix. stay home today.. lucky nah, din go sch... cos lesson CANCELED.! well, there's nth much for today.

will say more abt ytd outing ba.


went Bugis wid my parents. decided to show my parents the handbag which i wanna buy..! GUESS WAD..! within two days .... and its SOLD ok!! gosh..... im alw so unlucky. hmmm maybe tis is nt meant to be mine ba. haha...

shop ard wid my parents while waiting for my jie to come. lol. it has been a long tym since i last went shopping wid her sia. lol. anyw... bought her CNY stuff....
den headed home at 11pm... *thnx jie.. for so call.. taking care of me... =D * no worries... i'll get well soon...


hmmm show u guys some pic ba:: many jiao one lor.. BUT wil upload some oni ah.. beta than nth. lol


::


sisterx.!


wanna eat me up? no way.! lol


ahhhh. IM crying. jie bully.!
no la jkjkjkjkjk.! =D


i dun mind ton-ing in tis
grand toilet lorr. lol.
opps.!=D
jokes aside huh.!!

hmmm i'll end here...
bye guys.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home