Friday, December 21, 2007

count down to Xmas..!


hmmm hmmm hmmm..! hw shld i start?? hmmm...
kk shall say about 18dec to 21dec ba... hahax...

18dec'2008::
met Felicia jie..! haha went to MS for our lunch... walk ard ... den head our way to compassPoint for my lappiex. hehe FINALLY bought my baobei VAIO lappiex...! waited one yr for it alr... but kinda heart pain also la... COS... im broke now..! gt to start from sq one again... haix... my hard earn money... haix...
anyw had fun wid jie... kp making her laugh lyk siao char bo... but she lyk it... den nvm.. haha...

19dec'2008::


met wendy at bugis tat day to buy some cooling fan for my lappiex... as usual la... mk her laugh lor.. i v funny meh... no matter wad i say. she wil laugh laugh laugh... lolx. anyw its gd la... happy beta than emo ma rite? haha anyw hope u lyk the bread i do for u eh..! haha.. nice ma nice ma? haha.. ur "kai xin mian bao" lei.. haha... no wonder la.... eat liao, kp laughing sia. haha.

aft tat went back to sch for my proj.. haha.. end up nv do much... k la dun wish to say about my proj. dun wanna say hw stress m i.... the feeling is real terrible sia...... haix sometimes realli feel lyk quitting my job, so that i can concentrate on my studies and projs... BUT i cant... i nd $$$$..! haix..

20dec'2008

stayed at home for proj nor...
finished my flash part liao....
finally la....

21dec'2008

hmmm today wil be another boring day ba huh... stay at home do proj... work at 10pm till 2am... haix... back to work again....
grrr...!

anyw.......

WOOOOOOOO~! 4 more days to Xmas eh..! fast fast fast..!
my Xmas wish:: wanna noe?!


A GIFT FROM HEAVEN..!
[[my boy can??]]
wahahahahaha i must be crazy la......

well. gt to continue my proj.... bye guys..! will update u guys soon.. hehe =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home