Thursday, December 13, 2007


wawawawa ..! although im damn sleepy now...
BUT im gonna blog before going to bed... well... finally my last test ends today... haha... mayb it's something good ba... gotta enjoy during my term break before my sch starts again, cos it'll be HELL for me aft tat..!

hmmmm anyw went to MS wid my fren as she wanna buy something there..! haha.. realli had fun there..! kp laughing all the way.

anyw aft tat met my dear angelia at Mac... had her dinner there.. wa long waited for this day to come sia... finally had a chance to meet up for a talk le.. hehex... hmmmm well... to my dear angelia, well... no matter wads ur decision will be... i wil support u.. BUT one thing... jx hope tat u'll be HAPPY k??.. MUST AH..! dun emo le.... it hurts..!

hmmm haix gonna miss sch le. haha. first tym lei... enjoyed going sch sia..! wid all my frenx ard.. it's the most wonderful thing... =D

::









OH YA..! FORGET SOMETHING..! HEY "ANGEL" lol.. i dunno ur real name la... so assume ur "ANGEL" ba... haha.. gt something for u eh..! OPEN UR EYES BIG BIG HOR..!




haha i noe u wil lyk it de..! haha

lolxx... hmmm think i gt to go slp liao la... having lesson tml .... =D
will update my blog often...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home