Wednesday, November 14, 2007

my long lost laughter!


hmmm it'll be a long blog for todae... =D maybe it's one of my happiest dae ba..!
hmmm anyw met my jie at bugis early at 11am... tot i'll be early but end up im late again.. omg..! sry. hehe. bought lotsa stuff.. went to MOF for our lunch... mind you..! its HEAVENLY ok? MUST try..! worth the $$$..! really..! wil show u guys all those pics below ba..!

head our way to collect my hp.. hehe. yeah.! its FIXED..! finally.
hmmm hehe received a phone call that made me wanna fly..! IM RELIEF aft that..! thnx GOD..! haix really dunno hw to express how happy IM at that moment..!

well. aft that met my dear, zee & zhen siong... went for a movie..
believe not.. IM watching BEE MOVIE..! frankly speaking i dont lyk cartoon movie..! BUT BUT BUT..! this movie is damn nice, funny and cute ok!... worth it..! trust me..! hehe.. but kinda xin ku oso la cos we're sitting on the v first row lorr...

went to PS for their so call dinner aft movie... lol... =D laugh all the way..
went out wid two lame guys really made us laugh lyk crazy... even our tears are rolling down lorr.. too funny liao..! lolx...

::
enuff of my typing as my eyes closing soon..!

i'll let those pic do those talking ba..


at MOF..!


my jie..





my lunch..!


jie ramen chicken


last, our dessert..!

``shall end here..! my eyes hurts..!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home