Friday, October 26, 2007

well todays lesson cancel..! wee..!

BUT BUT BUT.... i woke up at 8am..!
amazing huh..! hahax. reached home at 1am. lolx..!
went kbox wif my dear jie ytd. as usual la.. we did enjoyed..! those laughter.. those funny noise we made... and stupid expression we made.. was FUN FUN FUN can?! =D

OUR NEXT NITEx OUT..! [[311007]]
..
well. i wil show u guys some pic.
::



our girlie affair..! loves..!



she's the one.. my dear jie..!


hmmm...
haiix.. back to my bz life again..
found a new job again.. higher pay somemore so i quit the sales assistant job le.. hehe..
ltr gonna go work le. my first day. hmmm can say is training la...
... somehow i wonder... why is there oni 24hrs a day?? its really not enuff for me lorr... be it my studies... my work... my outings wif frenx.... thats not enuff la. realli not enuff..!!

all my schedules are so packed..! and im very sure.. i'll be even bz in one wk tym..! ICA's coming... plus work... arghh..! stress can..?!...

haix i gt to stop here le... going salon at 11am den off to work..!

i'll b bac on my blog nxt wk..!
cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home