Wednesday, October 3, 2007

IM tired of waiting..




haix. don feel lyk blogging for the tym being BUT i cant stop myself from expressing my feelings NOW..! there's so many prob tat IM facing..! be it $$$, family, my outside prob and the one i used to fell into... WHY is it me??

somethings that made me damn fcuking pissed off..! i don wish to mention it..! those fcuking attitude i had from someone... was unacceptable..! i choose not to waste my tym anymore. u come and go jx lyk tat.. and i'll treat u the way u treat me.
all THOSE sorriex i've heard. was useless..

u don hav to tell me wad to do. i've gt my own sense of direction. BUT all i noe, tis tym IM oso in the wrong. i din blame u for tat.
hmmm jx tat... I had enuff of those attitude in u. tats all..!

letting go was a hard thing.. maybe it takes tym ba...
for all i noe... tis tym... im nt gonna care anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home