Saturday, September 29, 2007

hmmm ever think of how LIFE can be so cruel at times??!
somehow somewhere.. IM upset by someone or something..
there's many things that are bothering me till now. for years...
it's stil the same. nth had change.
the LIFE I hope for will nv come true. NEVER..!
of ALL i noe... nth last FOREVER..!

LIFE's full of REGRETX. and life's too short for me to REGRET.
to me... everything i came across was so untrue. WHY WHY WHY!?
am I doing anything that makes those "fcuking ass" dislikes or jealous of me??
i dunno either. i choose to be ALONE. choose to kp everything to myself.?
maybe it's beta to do that...

NEVERTHELESS... LIFE'S NOT SOMETHING TO GIVE UP ON..!
so i'll still carry on...

anyw.. enuff of my so call "crap"...

i came across this poetry..

kinda meaningful ba... so decide to post it.. =DD

I will remember you as you are
See you for what you will be
Know you for what you want to be
Judge you for how you were with me
Know you from the place we met
Dislike some of the things you've said

I will remember you as my friend
I now know this is the end
Even though nothing lasts forever
I wish, as friends, we could remain together
One day we may need each other

You're still the Best Friend
I've had the pleasure of knowing
Now, the both of us need a while
For personal growing
We each just need some time apart
Enough time to make a brand new start
I will never forget what we once shared together
My Memories of You
Will always remain
Forever
Present in my heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home