Monday, October 1, 2007

maybe you still don't know..


hmmm dunno why tears kp felling down when i think abt the past... the past that i dun wish to think of. but it jx flash bac to me againx. it did hurts me at times. it hurts me even more when u heck care when i nd u the most. ur nv there..

anyw to my "sister ken".. hehe thnx alot... i will heed ur advice. wow u noe sth... first tym see u so serious telling me so many things lei.. especially one thing tat u sae to me.... [[all i can say is 2 choices :" first ... if u really like him more den any other guy , accept his attitude and find his good pt which touches u. second : fuck care and dance in da club like crazy "]]
lol wewe! ur the man..! haha. yupp and i choose the 2nd one.. IM gonna dance in da club lyk crazy as wad i did tat nite. haha.. anyw thnx ah my "sister ken" lolx....

but thnx oso... nt to judge me jx lyk tat anymore... hope u noe the whole story den judge me ba. cos i dun wanna any misunderstanding between frenx again. its enuff for me... u noe??
im jx being myself.
mayb sometimes u cant accept it.. but thats me...



THANKX anyw =D
i wil b ok soon. jx wanna be the HAPPY me..!

BUT im contented wid frenx ard me.... thnx guys..!
wid loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home