Monday, October 8, 2007

help me understand wad im
saying ain't gettin through.!



``i cant help it. feelin tis way.

it's jux too little too late.
cos time has made me strong.
im starting to move on.
im gonna say tis now.
your chance has come and gone.
and you know...
i can love with all my heart..
BUT it doesn't matter anymore.

******************

well.. rot at home todae... anyw ltr gonna mit my dear jie for a jog ya.
hmmm... haix. miz her so muchx. haix. so suey de lei... actually tis sat gonna go shopping wid her de. but in the end IM working on tat dae, cannot tk off la. haix. wad a fate..!

haix. gonna start sch soon.. bac to my study life again. haix.! hmmm im nt gonna say much ba. tats it for now..!
MY head is spinning la.. arghh! think slp too much liaox. grrrrrrrrrr........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home