Saturday, October 6, 2007

``NITEX OUT..! MOS..


hmmm gonna blog before i go back to slp againx. grr ltr gt to go work again. well ytd was my first dae, the ppl there were much much more frenly..lolx. wrk til 10pm... den met yy(dear), sister ken & his fren at HVM norx. haha.... anyw we took train to MOS... hehe...

reached there le then drank some drinks first before dance.. =D hmmm sry sry my dear, i noe u dun lyk e taste of that voka ya... lucky u nv drink much... if nt really "seh" liaox... haha finally saw u dance le hehe... anyw u din spoilt my mood la. dun worry. i oso tired tat nite ma. BUT it was fun in da club.! really... hope u did enjoyed too...

::



orange vodka







eheheh..! mind u... for those who think tat IM a "chiongster"..! I don go club often de hor..! i oniclub during the holidaes nia lor.. wad fcuk..! IM nt as bad as those u might think of...

::


slacking outside


retro

hmmm btw i gt to thnx sister ken and his fren for acc me home.
erm erm. really thnx alot to those who willing to support me for wad i do.. thnx for all those advice. TIME is all i nd now.

that's all. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home