Tuesday, October 23, 2007

.loves loves.


okiex. i'll make it a brief one. as im gonna do my homework aft this. haix. so lame.. tutorials are never ending in poly life..! mayb to my course oni ba. grrr..

k i'll start from here..

21oct.....::

went out wid my group of frenx.. celebrate my dear angelia & wei meng bdae.. went to new york new york had our dinner... aft that was movie time [[watched resident evil extinction]]... =D

hmmm i'll let those pic tells everything ba.. sry.. cos im rushing with time.. needa rush my homework.. anyw hope my entry wont bored u guys out..

::

bdae ger & bdae boi..!


nice nice..!





we loves her..!

devilsAndangel



next..

22oct...::

met my dear jie aft school.. went shopping at town area. wa really is a long time since we shop ya. hehex. well.. bought some stuff. and thnx to my jie... for the small gift u bought for me... its nice.. =D
as usual.. we did took some pic.. in the toilet..! hahaha..!
show u guys those pic before i end ba..
::

thnx jie..! i love it lots.


wads jie doing on the toilet bowl?
haha



`` nxt outing wid my dear jie... k-singing and club..! misses my jie lotsa..!


---end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home