Monday, November 12, 2007

WOOHOO..! no lessons for this week..! =D
hmmm BUT BUT BUT it's also sth bad la..! it seem that im lagging behind... got lotsa things to catch up on.. many quiz and ICAs coming up. homework to be submit..! realli dunno where to start..! IM LOST..! can anyone guide me?! it's way too many things for me to do le... gt to handle my sch stuff and at the same tym im working hard to earn $$$$ ..!! i cant move on w/o $$$..! arghh!

well.. wk up damn early jx nw... acc mum for check up againx.. then went to simei to repair my phone's keypad. hehe FINALLY.! the keypad is under repair.... wil collect it tml..! =D
eheheh..! im stuck..! i dunno wad else to type le. hmmm end here ba... going gym ltr..!

note:: dont forget to vote us..!

[[stated on my prev entry]]
thnx..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home