Tuesday, November 20, 2007

IM jx too busy with ALL
those things ard me can..?!




i should be sleeping by now. but cant really sleep as i jx finished studying for my tml test ... hmmm felt so miserable with everything ard me..
haix can anyone jux willing to sit down and listen to my problems?? where's my closest biaomei gone to? im at my lowest rite now..! i noe ur busy wif ur stuff oso.. but i really nd someone who can realli sit down and listen to me. ur the only one who wil alw be there for me and support me and gv mi the courage to move on... IM pissed wid things tat are bothering me...!
and there's no one there...

why m i alw the one who wil b there listening to every ones prob and no one is there for me??
can anyone understand me nt?
the situation im in now..!

forget it...

im alone anyw..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home