Saturday, December 8, 2007


love hurts?!


it takes a minute to have a crush on someone,

an hour to like someone and a day to love someone
- but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

*I wish you loved me the way I loved you but then I remembered, my wishes never come true.

*The worst way to miss someone is when they are standing right next to you, and you know you cannot have them.

*What can you do when the only one who can stop you from crying, is the one making you cry

*Why did fate allow us to meet, if we could never be together?

*I need u more than I've ever needed anyone or anything in my life. But u don't need me & when the day comes that u do, I'm not sure that I'll admit to needing u.

*It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does...........

**i cant deny that i still love you..
aft 6 months of waiting.. i've decided to MIA from you. hoping that you'll found ur happiness.. as i know, you cant get over ur past ba. tats sth which i dun wish to know. but i've to face the fact.
well, i really dunno hw long i can wait.. maybe months? years? i dunno. mayb i will nv get anything in return..

i noe ... im jux running away from you... cos i dun wanna get hurt by you. you'll nv really noe hw i feel. when i nd you the most, where were you? when ur down, im willing to b there fr you, BUT you'll nv wanna share wid me abt ur prob... and how am i going to understand you?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home