Saturday, December 1, 2007

well. those ignorance are jux too free le ba..! nth beta to do. kp pestering other ppl for wad fcuk.?! ask ppl stupid qns.. u yourself dunno hw to think meh? u tot ppl so free to entertain u huh.! dream on la. and i dun wann anyone to get scolded by u cos of my prob la. im nt asking you guys to side me or wad. and as wad u guys can see lor... WHO IS RIGHT and who is wrong lor..! the childish minded is alw the loser.

scold ppl w/o reflecting themselves. wad fcuk la..!
ur jx so undecisive man..! kp changing stories..! think u mux be crazy ba..! WANNA FIND TROUBLE ISIT?! nth beta to do huh..!? den go slp la..! AND pls mind u..! dont regret for wad you had said to me..! EVERY single SMS U SENT..! i wil alw rmb..! and wil nv forgive you for saying me..! i wil admit if im really tat FCUK UP lor but the problem is... IM NOT IN THE WRONG AT ALL..!!!!
and i oso din put any hope into the person i love lor. wad fcuk u wanna care sia.
tats my life..!
i noe wad im doing..! its stupid but at least i've gt memories with him..!

well i dont wanna mention it le.. BUT u jx freakx me off when i saw those tags in my dear's blog..! u beta dont disturb her la hor..!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! OHHH MAN..! WHY I WIL NOE THIS KINDA FREN HUH..!? NABEY CB LA..! pls stay away frm us la..!

mind you..! pls watch wad u say hor..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home