Monday, December 31, 2007

wee~~~ its the last day of 2007!! oh my..! cant believe it..! arghh... time flies...

well.. there's so many sad and happy memories for me this year.. gonna put those sad memories behind and look forward to 2008..! not gonna say about those sad memories that had happen to me. anyw EVERYTHING IS OVER.!
im no longer emo... jx wanna get back to my happy-self thats all..

to all my frenx::

thnx for those memorable outings.. every outing... a happening one..!
tons of photos we took...
those place we went...
our feastx....

there's so much more to come in 2008.
loves all of you alot..!
be it my biaomei, god-sis, deariex & frenx! thnx for those memories. =DD

and not forgetting my FAMILY..! trust is all i need.. anyw love them the most!!~


yeah!~


AM LOOKING FORWARD TO 2008~!



MIS.VKEI says::

i wan my wish list no.7!


*jux wan YOU... the one who's looking at my blog now.
YOU, my boy.. opps..
okiex.. gt to go prepare for the count down lo...

tata~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home