Tuesday, September 30, 2008

^^ the brighter side of my life... still goes on...


*HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, SHARON!~*
=D


wah pieng eh~ this few months so many ppl's birthday eh!~
no way for any savings right now.. lmao!! doesnt matter uh!..

well.. recently.. been thinking.... what i really want in life..
my future?! my goal in life!!~
I WANNA MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!! but TIME is far too limited!!


hmmmmmmm.................. end here... shall nt say much ba... =DD
anyway im still living life happily.... wahaha!~

p.s:: i MISSED all my cliques!! my laopos.. cousin.. friends.............. and of cos my boy. *smile*



^opps! =X its pouring now!~
should i turn in early? eh eh eh.. *nonononono! waiting for my boy's call... =X




*
**
***




*IM random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home