Sunday, February 8, 2009

HEYO!

HAPPY MOOMOO YEAR EVERYONE!!


*snap me*

hope its never too late ya.
though it's only one day before the end of lunar new yr! =X
well. im simply too busy....
with .... work!... *exhaust*
aghh how i wish i could increase the number of hours a day to 30? or maybe 34? haha.

ok! this year is rather quiet. as we grow older.. new year is just a normal day. a gathering with all my relatives. BUT BUT BUT this year is somehow special for me! =D
cos.......... ah hahahahahaha *that's for me to know*

*hint hint*
::
27jan2009

it's not as complicated as you think!
=D

p.s: it's SIMPLE. cos. our love still going strong!
stronger&stronger!

*contented*


04feb2009
::


after 3mths, we finally met again!
this how i feel.. FRIENDSHIP is a gift for me!
something which i will never miss out though im
BUSY with my stuffs! it's the bond that keep us going..
been years! still.. we keep in contact
as and when we're free.


went over to her mum's house.



thanks for the treat!!
*burp* =X opps!

07feb2009
::
YAY! SATURDAY!



working still?!
or gaming?


from someone special who bought
this SPECIAL gift for me. =D

happy happy! *dancing*


last.
had our fav. drink!
shhhhh.




woot~ 2days.
^^DANCING QUEEN!~







-vkei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home