Wednesday, September 16, 2009

DOC.

i love the way things are moving actually.
it was a GREAT performance.
a fruitful day as well.

i shall let the picture do the work::










our holding area.
looks like a human traffic there!




im glad to have this experience of a lifetime.
aghhh! i wanna dance again!!

more photos up on fb.


i wanna thanks my bf & BCF for coming down to support
my very first performance.
special thanks to bf, for all the videos and photos you took.
love you, bf! *hugs*

and BCF, thanks for your 200+ photos eh!
yet to get it from you.
meet up soon alright? our steamboat buffet on oct!



back to normal.


it's time i guess.
back to my routine, work work work, train for my dec marathon.
and always looking forward to weekends..
thats when i get to see my bf,
spend time with my parents and friends.


Just as I thought life was getting on pretty great for me,
I realized that I have not been spending time with my dear parents.




p.s:
she's full of herself,
overly self-righteous,
and not giving a damn about another person's stand.
The only thing you know is victimizing yourself as if
the whole world's against you.
you know who you are! =X



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home