Wednesday, November 11, 2009

LOVES.Weekends!


Sorry for the lack of updates people.
I’ve lost all my blogging moods!
I don’t know how to write random things I feel like talking about,
or jot down what I’ve been doing these days.
Anyway i would just update pictures on what im up to recently.


MAD about MACARONS?!

this time i wont missed the opportunities to taste these bite-sized cookie sandwiches.
bf and i decided to try on the black sesame & sakura flavour!
*it simply just sweetened our day*
nom nom nom.




****
SUNDAY:
a short outing with Wendy that day.


saw sotong mei at Tamp1!
will get it soon. wait for me!! LOL.

****
after which,
i head
out for supper with BCF.
tho supper don't seems to be a main meal for me.


We spent the almost 3hours catching up on each others lives.
Relationship, work and all sorts of topics.
Photos taken with and without flash!


***
this how i spent my quality time with my bf, BCF & friend, during my weekends.
and im sure you guys enjoyed your weekends as well.

alright, as usual..
im so so looking forward to weekends again!..
back for more pictures...



till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home