Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SNAP!!


Good morning peeps.

Here’s a surprise to most of you,I’ve actually been away to Batam last weekend as mentioned in my previous entry.

:) I absolutely missed the days spent with my BF.


::
side track a little..
The past 2 weeks has been incredibly hectic,but 6dec was definitely a blast! The absolutely necessary session spent completing my first 21.1km marathon in 3 hrs.


*****
**

::
weekends GETAWAY!
(for more photos, please see FB)












we managed to watch STORM WARRIORS @ Batam.
movie wise..
i don't really like the way it ends.
but their effects are still AWESOMEy.

hmmm.
planning on my next trip for 2010!

ps: ah zai!!!
I have Christmas presents waiting for you!

hahahahaha! im extremely excited about it! =D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home