Wednesday, March 26, 2008

siansation..!


aghhh..! im gonna bored to death..! wanna go back work..! BUT my manager havnt call me..! say wanna cal me back BUT never call..! ahhh..! forget about me liao huh.. damn damn. im gonna rot soon..!
aghhhh...


and so....

im at home again... whole day at home... lazy-ing? hmmm. did some spring cleaning to my room. hahas. FINALLY DONE.! .. watched STEP UP2 onl
ine... cool.! nice show huh. how i wish i could dance lyk them? wahaha dream on ba. =D hmmm aiyo! dunno wad to write le lei. sry to that SOMEONE huh. alw ask me write a long entry. BUT u noe something.... pictures shows everything u noe... and so... i'll put up some pics ba. hahas. better than words la. even if i type long... no one will be so free to read ba. lol. cos im one of them. LAZY.! lol.

p.s: gonna go out tml lo..! finally.! lol.

anyw, pics below. enjoy.!
::

decided to make my own
pineapple + aloe
juice. =D




ready to drink?
heyhey mind u,
it's drinkable ok? lol


bought this CHECKMATE
at bangkok. nice?? hehes
it's a glass checkmate.


day time?


thats hw it'll look at nite.

hmmm can i just end here.? lol

BYEBYE.! =D





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home