Monday, May 5, 2008

im bored bored bored.!

went home straight after my proj and assignment discussion... and im here, rotting..! well, wanna start designing my logo for my proj team but but but, NO inspiration.!
my mind is BLANK now.! =(

ahhh! lol. just trying out my VAIO webcam..! hmmm
damn blur... wad can u expect from a 1.3megapix cam? hahas.
see see see.. the quality.. oh my..!
lol...


(jus playing ard wid the cam )


**
received this url from one of my fren recently...

[[ ghost in raffles place lift?!... hmmm believe it or not? lol. up to u. ]]


click here to view



***
currently... addicted to this book.!
nice story line...



"a fascinating tale of suspicion and treachery.."


okiex.! i'll end here.! lol =D gonna plan my bbq stuff...

bye guys.!







p.s::
hmmm. something is missing..! *im missing someone* MY DEAR..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home