Friday, May 2, 2008

love - driven.!




boo!~ boo!~ boo!~

back to blog.
hmmm. week3!!! and there's tons and tons of assignments for us to handle. oh my.! the worst is yet to come. =(
tutorials are never ending. well.. kinda miracle i'll do.! lol.
and projects are killing us soon.!

ok.! shall start here.....

26april::

finally met my grp of frens.!
to kallang leisure park.! lol ice skate..! as promised.!




waa.! my first time skating la.
noob can?! hahas but thnx
my frens for teaching uh. lol.



photo taking time.!




dinner dinner.!
@ bedok 85market.
=D
had fun that whole day..!

p.s:: rmb our overseas trip nxt year huh..!!



28april::


hahas noobiex birthday.!


being force to put on this board
and walk around the school. lol.



30april::


our 1st mth anniv.
bought this cookiex for my dear.!
=D
p.s: ilu more each day.!


1may::

went town with wendy... bought my shoes... den head our way to suntec...
came across this mini TV...!




nice.! $399!`

2nd May::

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY. WENDY.!!!!!~~~


hope u like the gift.. =DD

hahas. surprise not?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home