Friday, March 28, 2008

feeling SICK.!

yawn yawn yawn..! just woke up from my long nap.. AND im stil having my headache now. slept too much?? or not enuff sleep?
omg. hais.

no dinner for the past 3 days and NOW... no LUNCH..! oh my..! im hungry hungry hungry. BUT i've to wait till 6pm for my dinner. gosh..! gonna faint soon.
hmmm.

::


well. went out with my jie ytd. bought some stuff... haha.
=DD aimed that mk up bag long ago lo. FINALLY, i've BOUGHT it..! hahas.


slacking @bugis. food court.

**

well... i will be going back to work next mon le..! hmmm wonder when can i meet my frens out again?? hmmm all seems so busy nowadays. and im getting busy too. hmmm. what a life huh? really hope to see u guys soon ba..


anyw nth to sae le.
hmmm gonna rot before going out tonitex. lol watching RULE #1.

tata.!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home