Friday, April 11, 2008

.vkei loves.
dar dont mind i put this pic of urs ah. hehe. =DD chill chill.!

BOO~! im back to blog.. eh.! no one tag me sia. grrr...
sadden uh.!

lol =D

ahhhh im rushing... trying to update my blog before going work.


07 - 08 march::
accompanied my guy the whole night. opps.!~ =D

well. went to T3 for our dinner... lol.
was damn freaky HUNGRY ok!~~
and so.. we ate at " POPEYES "..! lol





its heavenly ok! must try.! lol. hmmm din finish up the food though. *THE BISCUIT ..! aghhh..! nice la. oh my. i wanna go back to that place again, dar.! lol. hao ma hao ma? hahas. =D


walked around T3 after our
"HEAVY" feast... lol
anyw there's not much
thingy ba. hehes.



p.s: dar. thanks for the dinner treat eh.! *smile* ilu so much nahx.! =DD

09 march:: work work work.

10 - 11 march::
met my guy.






lol. pocky for supper?!
haha don't kill me for
putting this pic huh. hehes


=D hmmm.
dar see carefully huh.
just wanna tell you something here...

**wanna thanks you for your understanding.

my "stupidness".. my "pettiness".. my "misunderstanding" towards you.

and thanks for giving in to me at times.. although it's only 2 weeks... you know.
im happy with you around dar.!
loves loves.!
thankx a million. =DD




++ oh no..!
it's 2.30pm.! gotta go work.! byebye.!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home