Sunday, May 11, 2008

well. bought this for my mum..!



HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY.!!!

ok. im not in a mood today. went to work was like hell for me. 7hours..!
well. nothing wrong with 7hours of work. just that... something happened ytd nite?!

after much hesitation.... i had made up my mind.... we broke up. well. din blame anyone.
just felt... damn DISAPPOINTED AND a lil pissed off.! i felt as if im cheated..! cheated as in?! my FEELINGS!!! mind you. don't take relationship as a game ok?! since ur not committed enough... shall tell me earlier.. maybe we shouldn't even have started.! don't know what to do to make things right? hey hey. don't know?! wads this?!

i had put in alot in this relationship cos i believe in you. believe that you'll at least brighten up my life. BUT you failed to do so.

think back... what you had done for me?! well. nothing!... honestly... from the start.. i don't feel loved. maybe im just clinging on.
clinging on to?! something that is impossible.
clinging on you and hope that one day you'll really care for me...

last message from you : not committed enough to maintain this relationship.


hais. *speechless* ...... all i can say is.... you don't even care... like some other guys out there eh. oh my.! damn it. i had learn a big lesson.! NEVER EVER TRUST GUYS ANYMORE. hais.

*hmmm i've lost someone who dont treasure me?*

nevertheless, i wont forget those mails you sent me when im away to Thailand.
will alw be kept in my inbox. =DD


for friends who were there for me...

thankx alot.!`









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home