Wednesday, October 8, 2008

oh! about my previous post, people been asking me, whether the GIANT pocky is fake or real?!..
well.. believe it or not... it's a real GIANT POCKY CAKE!! kekes. i want a GIANT STRAWBERRY POCKY CAKE for my 22nd birthday can!~ eh eh eh... =X possible??

hmmm.

*NAPFA TEST this afternoon...*

abit bit EMO la!!! all pass except that PULL-UP!! pull me down sia! wth!!~ what a waste la.. if not i'll get a SILVER already...! aghhhhhhhhh....
gonna train hard and re-take my five stations next wednesday, dont care!!! i wanna pass!!!
hais... actually nothing to be EMO about de la.. just that i wanna WIN myself... my own achievement.. am not competing with others either... aghhhhh!! no matter what im gonna pull 5! just 5 can make a different!!!~

*thankx to my classmates for giving me the support/motivation... i will train hard from now....

nahx below is my results...
my only BIG BIG achievement... 2.4KM and SIT-UPS..!





so obvious the blank one is pull-up lor..
sian max la. only can pull 3 nia la...
2 more can pass liao lor...
still cannot pull up.. sian nah!



p.s: boy.. thnx for the advice too. =DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home