Sunday, November 9, 2008

aghhhhhh!!! @#$%%$&%^*&%@%!$#!@!#@!@
pardon me!!!

MY PHONE IS DEAD!! TOTALLY DEAD!! cant answer calls anymore!
**** grrrrrrrr... ok.. anyone who wanna find me.. just text me ba. hais...
hmmm im gonna get a NEW phone on January!! was thinking.. should
i trade-in my current phone or just buy a new phone and upgrade my line?? *indecisive*


FINALLY received these photos! =D
WM's 21st birthday celebration






and of cos..
our group photo!



ah meng kena MOLEST! waha =X


::07nov



made this "AMULET" for dear. hahas.

hope he'll score well for all his papers eh!
jy jy jy!~
mug hard uh. =DD



dinner of the day~

HER


HIS

p.s: thnx for the treat


::08nov
wee~ it's SATURDAY!
this what we'll do...
when we met........



ah ha. i think my dear gonna
SCREAM when he saw this pic! lmao







::some craps:: haha


first dog to witness
in a murder trail lol.
-_- scooby



a man put his gf inside bar to save money.
WTH!



terrible F1 accident. *craps*
haha






- the end -
by vkei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home