Thursday, October 30, 2008

to my dumbass:

=D ehhh! dumb dumb.. i read your entry le! read liao blur blur.. what only wishing her to forgive her?? who is the her that want the her to forgive?? ahhh??? *kong your head* lol.. anyway i know what your saying can le ba.. hahas.

hehe those drawings ... and those wishes from your soccer friends... THANKX THANKX! was so touched when i see it! =D

hmmm though it's just a small matter BUT, pls... it's the effort that counts..
yup. i will definitely forgive you, boy. you should know me by now ba... i wont angry for long. you know... there are many things that came into my mind... everyday when i step in my lab... i will tell myself... *hais! just another weekday! proj proj proj?! grrr... im not into it! i just wanna be myself. and enjoy my FYP all the way till week12. nevertheless, work MUST also be completed sooner or later. keke. hmmm........................

i wanna pass!!! and get out of this school for sure...!
lolx.








ps:: i love you boy!!! our date tml hor! hehex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home