Sunday, October 12, 2008

sickening! =(


*IM SICK!*

aghh.. hate the feeling of being SICK..~~ flu now!!! omg!!! HELP.....

hmm i think i'll update my blog once im feeling better ba... shall MIA from here for sometime...
sorry guys...

*to be frank...
im not really happy being selected to do this project...
well.. it's week 7 now... what can i do??!!

hmmmmmmm............. i needa kind helper pls!!~
sometimes it's not the matter of whether i know or dont know how to do my tasks.. it's the matter of whether i've really enjoyed being in this project?? am i??
anyway... thnx to those who were there to brighten up my life...
with you guys ard.. all my troubles are gone.............

im still moving on...

*counting down too..... 5 more weeks!~


ps: I MISS EVERYONE!!
THOSE WHO ARE CLOSE TO ME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home