Thursday, October 16, 2008

im feeling much much better now. slight flu&cough! thats all! =D hopefully, i'll recover by SATURDAY! hehex.

hey! it's THURSDAY!~
which mean, 1 week and one day, din get to run!! *gosh!* im gonna do some exercise.. running + push ups...before going over to my friend's chalet tomorrow..
wanna get myself prepared for my 5stations next Wednesday.
yeah! im gonna pass the pull-up!! just 5 will do.. hahas.=X

well.. my routine in school..
reached lab..
first thing.. read blog.. check email.. check friendster.. read some news before doing my task nor.. *scratch head* aiya... damn my project man!!! insane. totally insane. BUT i wont give up! just wanna pass this FYP...

----
ok.. been looking forward for that chalet eh! think only laopo(yy) and me more excited than laopo(angelia) ba. wahaha. right?! lol... *PLAY HARD!!*



--the end--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home