Sunday, April 5, 2009

9TH MONTH.

040409~

where am i? from 9am to 630pm?!
jogging? nua-ing? on my way to meet my bf?
NO.

is.....

on my way to WORK!
well gonna ot for the whole month cos of...
ah ha i choose to keep it till JULY!~ =DD




my closest companion @ work.







whats with this CHECKPOINT?!
the amazing race or NCS campaign?
=/


******
filled with
LOVE.
message for my sweetest companion:
Its a bond that keeps us as one.

Hubby,
thanks for constantly being there for me in my darkest times and brightest moments.
We go crazy, finish up each other's sentences,

Im not perfect like you make me out to be.

Its so comfortable just talking to you through the obstacles that life has to offer.
You'll make everything that I have no control over, so easily to handle-

No more crying!

Above all bad times, we'll be strong, right hubby?



im touched.


im glad i've found you, my MR. LGbun~


HK bun bun from bun mei...


it's simple. yet so blessed.



A picture is worth a thousand words.
We'll accumulated millions already.... =)
And its not going to end, there will be more to come.
Thanks hub, for everything. just everything.








**

home sweet home.


blessing in disguise......
***
-vkei



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home