Saturday, April 11, 2009

THE ONE.

took half day leave on 9apr to settle our stuff on JULY.. yupp it'll be on JULY! hehe =X
wanna know whats going on, on JULY? eh.. nahx. just wait alright, people?
*smile*

after which, head to bf's house for a steamboat feast with his ahma.
picture below.






10apr::
iluma mall!~
headed our way to iluma mall.
ehh why iluma?! sounds... geee geee... er... weird to me. lol
anyway,
i like the concept.
the outer design...
inner design too...
and most impt...
their various RESTAURANTS available.... hahas........










snap



candid shot@by hubby.

******************************************************************

to yumiko:
(well. dont mind if i put your name here.)

I was staring at this empty space here. I was lost of what to say to you, or how should I put it. hmmm, I was speechless on expressing my feelings towards this friendship of ours. FRIENDSHIP?! shouldnt it be a part of my life... i do treasure every single friends around me. BUT, selected ones will be my CLIQUES, those will always be my priority.

hmmm, i tried to amend this FRIENDSHIP, i just cant. i find it hard to hate a person, i just cant. but i'll not get close to the one who's not sincere to me, as a friend. aghhh!! i dont know. really dont know, how should i phrase it. phrase it in a right way. so that, we'll.... just leave each other alone for awhile... just awhile more... maybe days.. months... years?! i really don't know babe!

-end-
-vkei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home