Wednesday, May 27, 2009

iloveyoubaby!


random pic.



ALMOND lovers!!
this something you shouldn't missed!
well, im super into biscuits stuff! so...
ah ha! i just cant stop munching!


22may09::



head to botak jones with bf after work.
we ordered fish&chips.
wanna try their fries but then,
it turns out like this!?
was asked to choose 2 side dishes,
thought it comes with fries..
BUT who knows..
hais:(


********



23may09::
baking session with cliques.. =DD
i shall let the pic do the talking alright::
enjoy!



























26may09::

spot FRIDAY?!
wahaha! brought FRIDAY along to work..
sneaked in with my gigantic bag!
lol





ah ha!
FRIDAY AT WORK!
=XX
while im slacking?!


aww.
cute isn't it?



had dinner with ah zai
before my dance class..

I always love the
moment I'm with
my lovely bf =D

woohoo! choreograph starts next week!!!


********

DO take care people.
H1N1 is coming to TOWN (SG) !

The weather is like so freaking hot these days.
getting sweaty again half an hour after my cold water bath.
i seriously wonder what's wrong with our earth.

-end-
-vkei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home