Friday, May 8, 2009

UPDATES.






i always like friday.
somehow..
it will brighten up my days..

well..
we've moved down to our new office since monday!~
woohoo! days working there are fun..
with all those friendly colleagues.
especially my "mei zi" .. =D


aww. im stone-ing halfway right now.
hehe alrights, pictures below::

ENVY US, pls!! hiahiahia!










gosh.. what's with that hearty sun glasses?!
=/



my jie meis!







07may09::
gosh it's SUPPER.
=S

went to blk85 bedok hawker with ah zai for supper.




nah dont mistaken.
this not for me. it's for ah zai! waha.
while i had my tang yuan (sesame) soup.

time flies very fast everytime we spend together.
i requested to walk home. and ah zai agreed! *jump jump*
had our so call "hearty" talks...
i felt sweet..
it would be great if the time can just stop there for a minute or so...


08may09::
NUA-ing week for us.

guess what's she doing?!
oh my!

this show how bored we are today.
hahas.

=DD

*home sweet home*

morning jog! woohoo..............



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home