Monday, May 11, 2009

YAYness!



You guys will wonder, why YAY ness?!




ah ha.

my PC had revived!!!

!@$!#%!#@%!@
aww. after months of KO.
and with a simple press on the
start button,
my PC's back to normal!
AMAZING isn't it?!

thnx to my dad's magical hands.

*super duper happy*

******
**

09may09::

Foods foods foods & foodssssss.


met ah zai for dinner at changi village.
well, most people came here to try their famous nasi lemak.
im not really a fan of it though. just wanna try their Ipoh Hor fun!



this their all time fav. hor fun!
their sauce is SUPERB!
i dont mind travel all the way
here just to try their hor fun.



wanton noodles.



hokkein mee.
*burp*

after which, had a walk on the sandy beach with zai.
sat down...
had our hearty talk...
*sweeeeet*



10may09::

First of all, wishing all mothers,
a Happy Mothers' Day
regardless of those nagging she often gave me.
I love my Mum, Yes, I do.
that's a thing deep inside me,
hardly show though..
we may not be as close as before..
or even talk as much as before..
nevertheless, i do love her.. cos i know..
she do care for me =)

well, what i have been up to on mothers' day?!
hahax. we went to golden mile complex for our lunch
at one of the steamboat restaurant.
a treat for them..


Pictures below.
enjoy:






how nice, if...






ok after which, we head our way for our shoot.
shall let the pictures do the talking.






















artistic isn't it?

got the FEEL right?! lol.
opps, im
hao lian-ing again.
wahaha =X





dance class starts tomorrow! =DD


-end-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home