Monday, May 12, 2008

eh....
just another day... oh my.! Monday blue.!

hmmm... went to BoonLay with my proj team after our lesson... :) wondering why we went there?? lol project lor... wanna take some photos of those second hand stuff. hmmm i'll let the photos do the talking...


:: hehe our mini "FIELD trip" eh. lol.










gosh! saw this poem there.!
kinda funny.!



=DD

finally im home. kinda tired.
hmmm tot i'll be ok...but im tear-ing again.! arghhh! why!? hate it.! im emotionally breakdown.

grrr. find all ways to cheer myself up.... psp-ing... viwawa-ing... watch tv prog.... etc..
NO USE.! oh my! i should be happy instead of feeling so down now.! grrr............................. im numb.! i don't know what im feeling now.


**friends... thanks for all the concern. thanks for being there for me when im real down. thanks for the calls & sms-es... thanks for meeting me up just to hear me... hmmm anyw im not blaming anyone for the breakup.. i had choose it... so i've to bear the consequences too. *NOTHING LAST FOREVER.!*

no worries guys... i'll still be my normal self when i meet you guys. =D

p.s:
hmmm.




the one who brightened up my life.
missed.
'2007




---- moving on.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home