Saturday, May 24, 2008

one more wk to my bbq..! =D
gentle reminder again.


venue: pasir ris park
area 1
bbq
pit 21

time: 6.30pm onwards....


** anyw im not MIA-ing.. just that.. this few days kinda busy with school work.
hmmm don't wish to say much about school stuff.

22may::
met girl at 7.10am.! cos im having my java quiz at 9am. so die die cnt late.! lol

well, we reached TPY at 8.05am.. kinda early... so we head to value shop. girl thnx ah.! thnx for the pink pocky and the creamy biscuit.! =DD


23may::
no lesson today...
but got to go school to complete our logistic report.



hmmm it was 10am... was in my room slacking.
suddenly, heard a guys' voice..
saying *postman postman*

woooooooooo.~~~ haha quickly open the door.
the postman said: it's from Thailand.!

my advance birthday present from
my dearest cousin at Thailand!
a million thnx to her.
hmmm mum din allow me to open the parcel..
must wait til my actual birthday then open.
omgomg. cant wait sia. lol =D




bought this for my cousin.
her belated present.
hope she'll like it uh.

24may::

stayed home... do projects....
decided to go for a jog in the evening...
after that... met girl for badminton.! lol.





shag. shag. shag.

** hmmm somehow i felt... my life is fully occupied now.
all i hope for is... REST REST REST.. enough rest.!


ps:
for my first girl...
hmmm don't emo le lei. pls.
well. this is just a small part of our life you know? don't go searching. let them search for you. remember that.
it's best to find someone who love you more than you do.
anyway... as wad i often said.. good guy hard to find la. even the best guy can also hurt u.! so... why not love me? i wont hurt you.! i will dote those who dote me. lol opps. jkjk. anyway.. i just want you to be happy thats all. promise can?! must ah? especially on 31may hor. cannot emo hor.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home