Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO ME!






i know its gonna be a super belated post on my 22nd birthday celebration.
hehe. don't mind uh. =DD
ok...

first thing first,
THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS, MY COUSINS,
MY COLLEAGUES & MY BF WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Heartfelt Thanks!
i just couldn't stop myself from THANKING everyone~
*THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS.........*



Im feeling wonderfully fabulous on 4th June.
You simply made my day, thanks ah zai!


zai bought me Anna Sui cosmetic set & a gift from our baby sotong!
aww. thats SWEET i tell you..
envy me pls! haha =XX

seriously, im shocked, touched and thankful !


04JUNE09::

guess what i saw when i logged into
my msn acc once i reached my office?!

*xie le, BCF!*


***
that special day.
which is also our 11th month anniv.

headed down to Sakura @ Tampines Safra after work.


pic we took while waiting..








**






a box full of surprises.
i love i love you, zai!


our baby sotong tag along.

a surprised video made by sotong!
ah ha.


ok ! i admit im a monster! super hungry monster! ROAR!
you'll be shocked if you saw the amount of food i take! wahaha.

NEXT up, we headed to Tamp Mall for movie!


05JUNE09::

went to work late due to tummy ache. aww. serve me right?!
for eating too much last night!
haha.


surprise gift from my colleagues & team leader(cliff)
*thanks*




*credited to cliff.

*photo taking time*













my jane meimei!

****
sharon present me a bunch of pressiex that day.
alright pictures below.::


thanks to you once again. :D


dinner at swensen.












**

06june09:

thankx laopo yy&zee for coming
over my place that day!




10 boxes of pocky & strawberry cheese cake!
yay!




Had our dinner at my nearby coffee shop.






07june09:



thanks for the gift babe!
=D



though it's just for a few hrs..
im just so blessed to have friends around me.


13june09::
steamboat @ laopo yy's house together with the rest of the guys.
bf joined too! :D


here's the food they prepared.


everyone is HUNGRY!





i love creammmm..










thanks sion, weimeng & fuwen, for the pressiex~

after which, bf drove me to the mount faber.
here's the photos we took that night.
enjoy::
























haha i don't mind staying in the wash room for hrs!






supper at Simpang Bedok..
then, back home.



***
in the end, i ate 4cakes.
1 from BCF.
1 from sharon.
1 from yayi&zee.
and another 1 from cliques.
-JIALUT, super duper SINFUL laaa!
hahhahaas..

^^
that's all bout my celebrations. =D
i love u all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home