Sunday, June 28, 2009

Entry.



3 MORE DAYS!

yea!


exactly 3 days.


i'll be flying to TAIWAN!!!
gosh. i cant believe it! my long awaited trip!
ok laa. just bear with me for now alright? im ultra EXCITED!
been smiling in front of my screen right now. hahas.
come to think of it... it's also my 1 yr anniv with bf this coming saturday.
and we are going to celebrate in TAIWAN! :)

gosh! double happiness..


****
RANDOM.


recently, i've got a dining habits,
I've a sudden spike in my appetite.
I can eat a whole damn lots of foods &
yet still cant stop putting them into my mouth.

im a monster?!
am i? wahaha.
or is it due to my intensive workout?


maybe?
maybe not uh.. =/


hmmm...
dance performance is just 2.5 mths away from now.
ahhh. super nervous though.
can i overcome this!?
aww.
hope so.

****
ok i shall put a FULL STOP here.
will update soon.
tk care people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home