Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Just Another
Girls' Thingy.





It's seriously the worst thing to have the girl's M came..
19june09::
took a day off on Friday.
went to Wheelock for Sakae lunch buffet with bf.

and roamed around at OrchardCentral, then home sweet home.
my portable Harddisk die on me! damn.
think im gonna get a new harddisk on the next IT fair. =(

pictures below:



"Singapore sotong" for lunch!?


eat til our tummies are like bursting..!


bf recovering my harddisk.

all my photos are back!

phew!

waha! thnx baby!



***


21june09::


p.s:
to yumiko.
thankx for coming over my place
just to pass me the belated
present to me.

take care.
see you around someday.

**

BCF came over my place that day.
lunchiex, cam whore, chit chat, and dinner..


credited to BCF*





see ya on 1st july babe!
=D


22june09::
met up with yayi & angelia laopo after work for dinner.
guess what we ate for our dinner?!

anna--- > ice kachang
angelia --- > durian ice kachang
yayi --- > soursop jelly ice(eh , i forgot the exact name.)



well, as usual, had our girls talk...
then, back home..

angelia laopo bought me a belated pressiex. wahah!
kinda shocked!
thnx laopo! i love it!

oh my! think i can open a POCKY store already laa...
received a total of 20 boxes of pocky already~
wootts.
shiok ness ok!
=D

*****
-end-




p.s:: gonna get my white ice cream phone from bf later on.
woohoo!~
im gonna update my blog frequently b4 flying off next week.
*excited excited*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home