Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Love & fun.



HELLO.
im back for an update before flying off to Taiwan tml!

yea!

been busy settling my proposal, job, letters, plans and stuff .

my tummy is growling :(
only had 3 slices of bread till now.

well,
afterall..

a HUNGRY lady is a ANGRY lady!(for my case)
ok laa. stop my crap. im mentally exhausted.

=DD
wanna enjoy to the fullest for my trip!


bcf, coming over tonight. (thanks for taking a day off) it's gonna be a tear-ing scene tml!
i will missyou!


***
recap on whats going on last week.




had our tea session at BAKERZIN.



aww man!
pls close your mouth.
you'll attract flies here!

***

SUNDAY.


dinner with bf at

brewerks.


salads! we love S A L A D S!



*****
rui qi's farewell.


lunchie @ fish & co


*****
1yr anniv gift for my hubby.
=D








p.s: i'll be back with more updates.
till then.


take good care people!

-the end-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home